Evidence Based Resources for Aches and Pains
This resource page includes general information on back pain, concussions, stretches and how the body works, because people deserve credible information about injuries so they can make informed choice.
- Dr.Mike Evans- Concussions 101, a Primer for Kids and Parents
- Dr.Mike Evans- Concussion management and return to learn
- Dr.Sanjay Gupta- Explain it to me: Concussions
- Lorimer Moseley- Why Things Hurt-TEDxAdelaide
- Karen D. Davis- How does your brain respond to pain?
- Dr.Mike Evans- Low Back Pain
- SciShow - What Are Muscle Knots?
- Dr.Mike Evans- 90:10 The Single Most Important Thing You Can Do For Your Stress
- Sharon Horesh Bergquist- How stress affects your body
- Madhumita Murgia- How stress affects your brain
- Kelly McGonigal- How to make stress your friend
- Andy Puddicombe- All it takes is 10 mindful minutes
- Daniel Levitin- How to Stay Calm When You Know You'll Be Stressed
Movements & Stretches
Downloadable PDF Files
- Yoga Movement Playlist
- After Work Treat Yoga for Tight Hips with Erin Motz
- SelfCare Playlist
- Hip Opening Mobility Stretches with Andreo Spina
- Serratus Anterior Activation with Eric Cressey
- Foam Roller Series with Eric Cressey
Anatomy and Physiology
- TED-Ed Playlist
- Sarthak SinhaHow do scars form? (3:41 min)
- Eleanor Nelsen- Why do your knuckles pop?