Richard works at The Fowler Kennedy Sports Medicine Clinic in London Ontario as a Registered Massage Therapist. In addition to his Massage Therapy Diploma from Lambton College, Richard has certification in Contemporary Medical Acupuncture from McMaster University and is currently working on his Neurofunctional Sports Performance Certificate as taught by Dr. Alejandro Elorriaga Claraco. Richard is a continuing education instructor, presenter and writer for massage therapy topics.
2016 Massage Therapist of The Year
The Registered Massage Therapists Association of Ontario presented Richard with the 2016 RMT of the Year, for going above and beyond for the betterment of the profession. Working to educate patients and other health care professionals about the value of massage therapy.
Registered Massage Therapist
- Certified in IASTM
- Certified in Cupping
- Sport Massage Therapist (cc)
- Certified in Contemporary Acupuncture
- Certified for The EXSTORE Assessment System
- Western University
- Fanshawe College
- Lambton College
- D'Arcy Lane
- The College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO)
- The Registered Massage Therapists of Ontario Association (RMTAO)
- The Canadian Sports Massage Therapists Association (CSMTA)
- Fowler Kennedy Sports Medicine Clinic
- McMaster Contemporary Acupuncture
Richard has been featured in Canadian Chiropractor Magazine, Massage Therapy Today and Massage Therapy Canada.